Book your South package with us, and we’ll pamper you and your beloved—and even your guests—with the dedication of a maid of honour or best man.
Transat Group Advantages
- Travel credit for a wedding planning trip
- You and your betrothed (or another guest) can travel to the resort to plan your wedding, with a credit of up to $500 per person.
Price Drop Guarantee
Should a Transat package become available at a lower price than the one paid, we’ll refund you or your guests the difference.
No deposit for Guests
Your first 30 wedding guests who book with us will not be required to pay a deposit until 90 days after the booking date or 60 days before departure, whichever comes first.3 You and your sweetheart must each pay a deposit of $300 at the time of booking.
- You and your partner will receive a $100 credit for pre-booked excursions.
- Future travel voucher. You and your significant other will receive a $500 future travel voucher so you can celebrate your one-year anniversary in the same spirit as when you got married.
Free upgrade to Option Plus on Air Transat
With Option Plus, you and your sweetheart will receive even more privileges in Economy Class, including:
- Standard seat selection
- Priority check-in at a designated counter
- One piece of checked baggage of 23 kg
- Priority boarding
- Special perks on board
- Priority baggage handling
The bride can bring her wedding gown on board as a personal item.
Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges
You and your darling will enjoy VIP treatment at lounges at select Canadian airports.